You asked for it. We told you it was coming. And now it is here! Subsplash's brand new Web Tools are officially available and have been added to your Dashboard. There has been a lot of hype surrounding this new product, and we couldn't be more excited to release it. Check out this video and keep reading to learn more about what's new with Web Tools and how you can use these products to simplify your workflow:
So What's New?
If you've been using the Subsplash Platform at any point over the last few years, you've probably known about our Web Player and the ability to publish media to your app, website, and podcast with just one click. We wanted to keep that one-click experience, but add even more customization and flexibility, creating an easier and more engaging experience for both you and your users. Here are a few highlights of what is now possible with Subsplash Web Tools:
- Media Library Embed. What if you could embed your entire sermon library into your website with just a few clicks? And what if that library on your website automatically updated each time you uploaded a new sermon to the Subsplash Dashboard? Good news: the Media Library Embed is designed to do exactly that! Now your entire library can live inside of your current website, and you can still update it with just a few clicks. Users can now browse your media library
- Most Recent Media Item Embed. This embed allows you to plug in your latest sermon or media item right into your website. Whenever you add another sermon to the Dashboard, your embed will instantly show the latest media item, no maintenance required.
- Search Feature. Do you have a pretty extensive media library? Are there quite a few different sermon series you want to feature on your website? No worries. Users can now search your media library for specific content and easily find the sermon they're looking for.
- Giving Embed. The new giving embed enables your community to give quickly and easily to your cause. It’s fully responsive, so it will automatically resize to fit the context it is being viewed, whether it’s a mobile phone screen or on a desktop computer. It also pulls in your brand color so that the embed will blend in seamlessly with your website.
- Redesigned Web App. We've rebuilt the Subsplash Web Player from the ground up, giving both you and your users a fresh experience for engaging with media content. Get ready for a refreshed interface, the ability to search and donate, and the option to use videos in your page banners. We've also added even more customization options, so you can make the Web Player look exactly how you want it to. To accurately reflect these improvements, we’ve renamed the Web Player to “Web App”.
Are you excited yet? We certainly are! Web Tools has been one of our most-requested feature updates since we announced it in our Keynote earlier this year. Our Product Team has been hard at working building this feature, and we are so excited to be able to share it with you. If you'd like to try out some of these new features, simply head over to the Dashboard and navigate to Builder -> Web App. And if you have questions about implementing these new features, our team would love to help you! Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 206-965-8090.